Using CWP hosting? Looking to setup a your own blog ? Need to install WordPress in your account ?
If you are using a CWP hosting and want to install WordPress in your account, then it is too simple. You can install WordPress following the simple steps as mentioned below.
To install WordPress from CWP:
- Log in to your CWP user account
- On the dashboard look for the WordPress icon (Addons section) and click on it
- Configure the options:
– choose the protocol you want to use (https if you want to use SSL), also if you want to access your site with www or not.
– choose the domain(you can have multiple domains on the same CWP account) on which you want to install WordPress
– enter the desired directory – leave the field empty if you don’t want to install WP in a directory.
– enter the database name – CWP will automatically fill this field – you can let is as it is
– enter database username (this IS NOT the WordPress admin username)
– database password – enter a strong password.
- Click the Install button. Wait for a few seconds and access the site on which you wanted to install WordPress. Now you just have to enter some WP settings (like language, admin username, password and email etc.)
- Your WordPress installation is live now
If you are looking for better support, you can connect with us here