Network maintenance basically means you have to do what it takes in order to keep a network secure, up and running and it includes a number of tasks and we do exactly the same:
- Troubleshooting network problems.
- Hardware and software installation/configuration.
- Monitoring and improving network performance.
- Planning for future network growth.
- Creating network documentation and keeping it up-to-date.
- Ensuring compliance with company policies.
- Ensuring compliance with legal regulations.
- Securing the network against all kinds of threats.
Whatever network maintenance model you decide to use, there are always a number of routine maintenance tasks that should have listed procedures, here are a couple of examples:
- Configuration changes
- Replacement of hardware
Normally we will create a list with the tasks that have to be done for your network. These tasks can be assigned a certain priority. Making changes to your network will sometimes impact productivity of users who rely on the network availability. Some changes will have a huge impact, changes to firewalls or access-list rules might impact more users then you’d wish for.
Our team of expert keeps in mind the higher availability and stability of the network. We ensure lower downtime for maintenance and upgrades. Before any such activity, our team sets up the best planning and time-spans with proper communication for the same.
For any service related query, you can get in touch with us here